We are using the Teach Computing Curriculum by the National Centre for Computing Education because:-
- Resources include lesson plans, slides, activity sheets, homework, and assessments
- Each key stage has a teacher guide and curriculum map
- Built around an innovative progression framework where computing content has been organised into interconnected networks called learning graphs
- Created by subject experts, using the latest pedagogical research and teacher feedback
- It is in formats that make it easy to adapt it to meet the needs of learners
This resource is licensed under the Open Government Licence, version 3. For more information on this licence, see ncce.io/ogl.