An in-year transfer is when a child moves from one school to another during the academic year because:
- you move house, either within or into Liverpool.
- you want your child to change schools for other reasons.
How to apply
Transferring from one Liverpool school to another Liverpool school
If you wish to move your child from one Liverpool school to another Liverpool school please speak to your child’s current school.
They will liaise with the school you are hoping to transfer your child to.
New to the city or transferring from another local authority school or independent school
If you are moving to Liverpool or you want to move your child to a Liverpool school from another local authority or independent (private) school, apply online below.
You should also follow this process if you have elected to home educate but you now want your child to attend a Liverpool school.
You are welcome to come and look around Springwood Heath Primary school but you should first contact the school to make a prior appointment to speak to the Headteacher.
Telephone 0151 427 7759.
Newsletter 2nd February 2024
Newsletter 26th January 2024
Newsletter 19th January 2024
Newsletter 11th January 2024
- Y6 Football Competition 29th February 2024
- Phonics Parent Workshop for Reception parents 9.30-10.00am school hall 1st March 2024
- World Book Day – Dress as a book character! 7th March 2024