An in-year transfer is when a child moves from one school to another during the academic year because:

  • you move house, either within or into Liverpool.
  • you want your child to change schools for other reasons.

How to apply

Transferring from one Liverpool school to another Liverpool school

If you wish to move your child from one Liverpool school to another Liverpool school please speak to your child’s current school.

They will liaise with the school you are hoping to transfer your child to.

New to the city or transferring from another local authority school or independent school

If you are moving to Liverpool or you want to move your child to a Liverpool school from another local authority or independent (private) school, apply online below.

You should also follow this process if you have elected to home educate but you now want your child to attend a Liverpool school.

You are welcome to come and look around Springwood Heath Primary school but you should first contact the school to make a prior appointment to speak to the Headteacher.

Telephone 0151 427 7759.